
Kabulis panicked by alarming surge in crimes
The rise in crimes in Kabul has also prompted the Taliban to issue a statement announcing actions to combat crime in Kabul.

The rise in crimes in Kabul has also prompted the Taliban to issue a statement announcing actions to combat crime in Kabul.

The Taliban have attacked an electricity supply sub-station on the main Kandahar – Helmand highway, and abducted its staff, an official confirmed on Monday.

The spokesman for the Helmand governor denied that the area has fallen to the Taliban, saying 26 Taliban fighters had been killed in the area by the security forces.

Trump campaign spokesman Tim Murtaugh said Saturday that they “reject” the Taliban support.

Meanwhile, the Taliban spokesman Zabihullah Mujahed has claimed via a statement that at least 51 policemen in Khwahan district have joined the insurgents.

A former member of the Taliban told Salam Watandar that the group considers their agreement with the US as the basis for negotiations and resolving disputes during the Intra-Afghan talks

Security officials in Helmand, Kandahar and Herat provinces say all victims of the blasts were civilians.

Ambassador Khalilzad, General Miller, and General Bajwa affirmed the need for a significant reduction in violence in Afghanistan as peace negotiations between the two sides move forward.

“We support the peace process. And we welcome the talks between the government in Afghanistan and the Taliban. And as part of the peace effort we have reduced our presence in Afghanistan”, he said.

“We should have the small remaining number of our BRAVE Men and Women serving in Afghanistan home by Christmas!” Trump said on Twitter.

Spokesman for the provincial governor said the incident took place in the Yakhchal area of the Greshk district late last night.

Officials at the Herat Hajj and Religious Affairs Department have said a three-member moral policing unit has begun functioning here.