
2566 civilians killed in Taliban attacks in 4 months
KABUL (SW) – At least 2566 civilians got killed and 3021 got injured in the Taliban attacks in the past four months, the State Ministry for Peace said in a report on Thursday.

KABUL (SW) – At least 2566 civilians got killed and 3021 got injured in the Taliban attacks in the past four months, the State Ministry for Peace said in a report on Thursday.

KABUL (SW) – President Mohammad Ashraf Ghani said on Thursday that he would never give in to plans of destruction of Afghanistan chalked outside the country.

KABUL (SW) – Australia has expressed concerns over surge in civilian casualties caused by the Taliban in Afghanistan.

KABUL (SW) – Deborah Lyons, Chief of the UN Assistance Mission in Afghanistan, has said that If there is no movement at the negotiating table, the Taliban will not be seen as a ‘viable partner’ for the international community.

KANDAHAR CITY (SW) – A large number of Kandahar residents gathered in the city on Wednesday to call for peace in the country.

KABUL (SW) – The Afghan government said on Wednesday it was taken into confidence by the Chinese government regarding the Taliban delegation visit to Beijing.

GARDEZ (SW) – The Taliban have uprooted up to 11 telecom towers in the Paktia province depriving millions of locals of mobile and internet access.

SHEBERGHAN (SW) – There have been repeated reports of Taliban recruitment minors for fighting in areas under their control.

KABUL (SW) – Ahmad Wali Massoud, head of the Ahmad Shah Massoud Foundation, criticized the government’s performance at a news conference in Kabul on Monday.

KABUL (SW) – Civilian casualties in Afghanistan in the first half of 2021 reached record levels, including a particularly sharp increase in killings and injuries since May when international military forces began their withdrawal, said the UN on Monday.

MONITORING (SW) – The United States will to continue to carry out airstrikes to support Afghan forces facing attack from the insurgent Taliban, a regional U.S. commander said on Sunday as U.S. and other international forces have drawn down troops in Afghanistan.

KABUL (SW) – Authorities claimed to have arrested the main culprits behind the rocket attacks on the presidential palace during the Eid prayers earlier this week.